Saturday 6 December 2014

The Italian Job - Prologue

I've dusted off the old blog and decided to pen a few (a lot of) words about the current state of affairs at the O's.

I'm not going to talk about anything from the 2013/14 season as i prefer to keep that locked away in my brain. After all, when Coxy put us two-up just before half-time, there ain't too much more to mention apart from comfortably seeing the game out...

Moving on.. basically it's all gone to shit. I'm gonna attempt this by having chapters. First of i think I'll start out with what i believe happened over the close-season. Then move on to Russell Slade, then Nugent, now Milanese. Then maybe a bit on the players. Hopefully there'll be more logic behind what i type than a basic rant.

I'm pretty sure that nobody will agree with my views. And that's fine. I just feel that i have to get a few bits off my chest..

No comments:

Post a Comment