Sunday 1 February 2015

Who's responsible for the transfers? #lofc

If rumours are to be believed we're going to sign Larnell Cole tomorrow.

Now before I carry on, I've got nothing against this fella at all and wouldn't know him if I walked past him in the street. I genuinely hope he turns out to be a massive success for us and goes on to captain England.

But what worries me is WHY we are signing him, and more importantly WHO is signing him?

So who is the lad and what does he do? Born in Manchester he was at United from 2009,  played his way through the youth setup and then followed Rene Meulensteen to Fulham at the start of 2014. Since then he's had three games at MK Dons on loan last season. All i can gather about the former child superstar is that he can play in central midfield, right-wing or right-back.

And at that point i'll stop and take some air in. Because now i'm confused.

Since Liverani has been here we've signed Josh Wright permanently and then bizarrely brought in John Lundstram on loan who seems to have replaced permanent signing Wright. They were brought in, we assume, to play alongside Romain Vincelot. We also have Marvin Bartley and Harry Lee on the books from the old regime. Pritchard is a central midfield work horse. 

Two weeks ago we brought in Ryan Hedges to play on the right-wing, and by all accounts he actually looks decent, but has been dropped in favour of an out-of-position Bradley Pritchard. We also have Shaun Batt, who by his own admission isn't injured and is a right-winger. And don't forget McAnuff if he ever gets himself fit enough.

About a week ago we added Neal Eardley to the squad, an out-and-out right-sided player who was playing in the Premiership for Blackpool at right-back a couple of seasons ago. He's also more than comfortable at wing-back or right-wing at this level of football. Eardley has since played once and was then dropped for Omozusi who he'd been brought in to replace the previous week. Prior to all that Scott Cuthbert played an entire season at right-back. Bradley Pritchard and Matt Baudry can also play at there.

So we're bringing in an inexperienced young player to play in positions that we already have covered by other loan players at the expense of leaving our own more experienced players out the team?

So who's responsible for this transfer?

I think we've all read the documents that allege Liverani, Milanese and Becchetti all sign their own friends or words to that effect.

Or maybe this signing has been arranged by our chief scout, Gianluca Romano.


Who is also an agent according to his Twitter Biography and the FIFA list of Italian agents.


Which according to the grapevine, being a Chief Scout and a Football Agent isn't good practice.

2 comments:

  1. How I Got My Loan From A Genuine And Reliable Loan Company

    My name is Mrs.Anna Daniel. I live in Ukraine and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $220,000,00 and was scammed by those fraudulent lenders and a friend introduce me to Mr.James Eric, and he lend me the loan without any stress,you can contact him at (urgentfastloan@gmail.com)

    LOAN APPLICATION FORM:

    Full Name:................
    Loan Amount Needed:.
    Purpose of loan:.......
    Loan Duration:..
    Gender:.............
    Marital status:....
    Location:..........
    Home Address:..
    City:............
    Country:......
    Phone:..........
    Mobile / Cell:....
    Occupation:......
    Monthly Income:....
    Website You Heard About Us?......
    Email Him at: (urgentfastloan@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:{urgentloan22@gmail.com} Thank you.

    ReplyDelete